Events organized by Daitokai
1. daito-ryu seminars
During the seminars is shown a lot of techniques of the various mokuroku and also a lot of variations of the same technique. Normally in the morning techniques of aikijujutsu are practiced and in the afternoon techniques of kenjutsu. If you are a practitioner or manage a dojo and want to come learn Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu/Aikibudo in Italy or invite Certa Shihan at your dojo, please contact our e-mail, we will do our best to answer your questions and help you.
2. daito-ryu intensive courses
What is an Intensive Course?
Our Association is present only in certain Countries. In the places where it is not yet active a dojo it is possible to open a “ study group” by attending to an “Intensive Course”. The Association organizes specific intensive courses for those foreigners who’d like to learn the original aikijujutsu techniques (and also have very serious intentions of opening a branch dojo-study group once gone back in their own Country). The Course is structured in 8 hours of training for five consecutive days. During the typical day, in the morning are practiced the aikijujutsu techniques with a great focus on detail, while during the afternoon kenjutsu will be studied and practiced. The purpose of the Course is to teach to the attendant a limited number of techniques, but as surely and deeply learnt as possible. Once back in his own Country, the participant will surely be able to train and teach the techniques studied during the Course so that to be able to direct a "Study group".
3. Training Course for Instructors
- What is a Training Course for Instructors? [ Also called small intensive course ]
The association has created and developed specific training courses for instructors with a view to creating:
1. new instructors of aikijujutsu-aikibudo,
2. updating and continuing training of the instructors already recognized.
Courses are structured in 12 hours of training for 3 consecutive days (Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday morning). You must attend all the 12 hours to get the signature on Budopass in order to get the official attendance at the course.
- Who are the courses?
For all members of our association it is possible to participate in these courses in order to gain a significant experience of a professional training only for holders of a minimum grade of 1 ° kyu (brown belt).
- Exterminates of any martial art practitioners with a minimum degree of 1 ° kyu (brown belt) eager to learn the techniques and then open a dojo in his city; affiliated to our association [required for participation from the second course].
- What will you do? released?
1. attestation of participation in the course [all participants]
2. attestation of aspirant instructor / instructor and dojo manager (dojocho) [for only members of the association]
3. reconfirms the qualification of instructor and dojocho of the previous year [for only members of the association]
- How to participate?
Send an email to the Certa shihan.