Kodachi - Tessen - Shuriken - Tanken - Jutte
Other weapons studied in Daitokai
This program is taught to the rank of 3rd dan of our School, in the international seminars some parts of this program are shown.
- Kodachijutsu ( 小太刀術 ) : short sword techniques.
- Tessenjutsu ( 鉄扇術 ) : iron fan techniques.
- Shurikenjutsu ( 手裏剣術 ) : throwing of small knives techniques.
- Bojutsu ( 棒術 ) : stick techniques.
- Juttejutsu ( 十手術 ) : iron truncheon techniques.
- Tankenjutsu ( 太刀術 ) : knife techniques.
A shuriken (literally: "sword hidden in user's hand") is a traditional Japanese concealed weapon that was generally used for throwing, and sometimes stabbing or slashing. They are sharpened hand-held blades made from a variety of everyday items, such as needles, nails and knives, as ....